Case 10909: 'Run Single Test' generates an error when pressed after reloading a project
Reloading a project does not disable the 'Run Single Test' button which makes it possible to press the button when no test is selected, resulting in an invalid test selection error dialog.
- Workaround: Do not press 'Run Single Test' until you've selected a test on the test tree after reloading project.
VI Tester UI won't open from the Getting Started Window menu, or from a project (.lvproj) menu.
- Workaround: Open VI Tester from the VI Tester toolbar on the project window or from the menu of an open VI.
VI Tester uses the saved class on disk to find test methods. If the class has changes in memory, VI Tester should warn users to save Test class(es).
- Workaround: Manually save test classes prior to opening VI Tester UI.
VI Tester searches for the inputs/outputs by name and is case sensitive. Can create problems if user modifies the names from the template.
- Workaround: Don't rename controls/indicators that are created from the template.
Test Cases instantiated by TestCase template have 'reference in' label on the reference output. This should be labelled as 'reference out'.
- Workaround: This bug does not have any adverse effects on tests (cosmetic bug).
Project toolbar buttons not visible and/or have missing icons.
- Workaround: Use the Tools Menu to launch VI Tester.