Requirement on LabView 8.2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dogfight

dogfight
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 02:11 PM

IMO, VIPM provides a lot of nice packaging building and installation features, which do benefit users and provide a compelling reason for them to upgrade to LabVIEW 8.2 (or newer).

Thanks,

-Jim

I'm afraid that working in a large international organisation kinda prohibits the arbitrary update to LabView 8.2, regardless of how many nice features are included. It's a shame you impose this constraint, as this seems like an excellent solution for us. But alas...

dogfight.

Edit: Sorry, it was Tortoise I was referring to. I arrived in this thread through a search for older LV versions.

Edited by dogfight, 24 March 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#2 Jim Kring

Jim Kring
  • JKI Team
  • 1,267 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

> I'm afraid that working in a large international organisation kinda prohibits the arbitrary update to LabView 8.2, regardless of how many nice features are included. It's a shame you impose this constraint, as this seems like an excellent solution for us. But alas...

Hi! Yes, I'm sorry that we can't help you out on your older version of LabVIEW. It's a tough decision about which versions of LabVIEW to support, and we have our own constraints that we're working with that impose some limitations on our choices.

> Edit: Sorry, it was Tortoise I was referring to. I arrived in this thread through a search for older LV versions.

No problem. I've moved your post into the TortoiseSVN discussion forum.

Thanks,

-Jim

#3 dogfight

dogfight
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:00 AM

Thanks for your reply Jim. Oh well...onwards and upwards!

Best wishes,

dogfight.