TSVN 1.7.0

SuperS_5

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the problem,

The JKI TortoiseSVN tool does not currently support TortoiseSVN 1.7.1. Please downgrade to version 1.6 or earlier. We are currently working on a patch release to address this issue. It should be released around November 15th, at the earliest.

• 1 month later...

For some reason, I never got an email notification when the replies where posted. The enhancements in TSVN 1.7 are fairly important, specifically the new directory structure. Without a release date, I can't downgrade. "Commit still works. "Update" is my highest of my wish list to be fixed first. I could wait for the other features.

For some reason, I never got an email notification when the replies where posted. The enhancements in TSVN 1.7 are fairly important, specifically the new directory structure. Without a release date, I can't downgrade. "Commit still works. "Update" is my highest of my wish list to be fixed first. I could wait for the other features.

I apologize for the delay on getting support for TSVN 1.7 out the door. I understand your frustration, and I especially get that you can't really go to the trouble of downgrading if the fix is always "just around the corner."

That having been said, an updated version of the TSVN Tool is just around the corner ;). It brings compatibility with TSVN 1.7 and will hopefully fix all your problems. It's currently in final testing and barring any more unforeseen circumstances it will be out in the next week or so.

Thanks for your patience, and hopefully we'll have some good news for you soon.

Regarding the forum notification problem, I'll poke around and see if I can get you some help on that, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick follow-up to this discussion.

The TSVN Tool for LabVIEW has been updated to v2.2.0, fixing the issue discussed in this thread. Please see the update announcement on our blog here. If you are a registered user of the TSVN Tool for LabVIEW, you will also receive instructions via email about how to upgrade your "paid" version. If you don't get them, please contact me and I'll be happy to help you out!

Archived