- Create an abstract Test Result
This is how it is done in Python.
This class depends on TestSuite.
- Load dynamically (and buffer?) the current result class in TestCase.lvclass:defaultTestResult.vi
- Or remove "TestResult.lvclass:Get Test Skip Message.vi" from the class. This VI seems to have the most dependencies. (Also on TestSuite)
- remove the VIs which are not class VIs from the TestLoader.lvclass
The VIs can be moved to a lvlib or be on their own.
At least remove getTestsFromTestCaseObject.vi from the class, then TestCase.lvclass does not depend on TestSuite.lvclass
- Maybe you will see more possibilities in the dependency diagram after this is done. I fail now.