Download and Install for non-Internet computers

chrisdavis

JKI,

Thanks for the work on VI Tester! I would like to try it, but I don't have LabVIEW installed on a machine that is connected to the Internet. Could you provide a link in your pinned / locked topic for downloading VI Tester to disk to install on another machine?

BTW, I didn't see any system requirements. At this point I'm assuming LabVIEW 8.2 is a minimum requirement, but I'm sure others would like to know operating system requirements that might, or might not come into play.

Thanks,

Chris Davis

JKI,

Thanks for the work on VI Tester! I would like to try it, but I don't have LabVIEW installed on a machine that is connected to the Internet. Could you provide a link in your pinned / locked topic for downloading VI Tester to disk to install on another machine?

BTW, I didn't see any system requirements. At this point I'm assuming LabVIEW 8.2 is a minimum requirement, but I'm sure others would like to know operating system requirements that might, or might not come into play.

Thanks,

Chris Davis

Hi Chris,

We're excited to hear your feedback on VI Tester, once you've had a chance to give it a try. I've emailed you information about how to get VI Tester onto your off-line computer.

Thanks for the feedback about the missing system requirements. I've created a new System Requirements page and put links to it in a few places. Yes, it's LV 8.2 or greater (good guess!).

Thanks,

-Jim

Archived