All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. Hi Guillaume. When VIPM builds a VI Package, it makes a copy of your source folder right next to it and with a "." in front of the name. So, the ".BB Series x32" folder is that temporary copy of your "BB Series x32" source folder. I'm not sure why the DLL path is getting messed up. One possible work-around is to dynamically load the DLL by passing in the path to it yourself -- the CLFN supports passing in the DLL file path. Maybe that could be a good solution?
  3. Hi, I'm french user of VIPM and i'm trying to build a package. This is a driver and a wrapper on a DLL. The project includes a lvlib and i have added the DLL in a private virtual folder. Before VIPM conpilation, the DLL is referenced in the lvlib as : <Item Name="bb_api-32.dll" Type="Document" URL="../Private/bb_api-32.dll"/> After compilation, in the lvlib : <Item Name="bb_api-32.dll" Type="Document" URL="../../../../../../../../../../Documents/Drivers/.BB Series x32/Private/bb_api-32.dll"/> I don't understand why VIPM modify the file path and why it add a dot before "BB Series x32. Thank you so much for your help. Regards Guillaume
  4. The JSON library is powerful to work with. However, it does not accept numbers with a unit unfortunately ("Unsupported data type: Double Float With Unit"). The openG toolkit for variants, like "Write INI Cluster__ogtk.vi" does convert them, but does not offer the functionality of the JKI JSON library. Hopefully, units can be integrated in the JSON conversion.
  5. Bhargavi, Good to know that VIPM 2018 f1 path solved the problem!
  6. Earlier
  7. Hi Ashish, Using f1 patch of VIPM 2018 solved this problem. Thanks, Bhargavi.
  8. HI ,,,, im trying to install the Arduino interface but the problem is when i type in the search bar the library doesn't showed and when i open the program it shows me this massage
  9. Yes. You can make use of 30 Days evaluation to test that specific feature and ton of other cool aspects of VIPM Pro!
  10. Hi Ashish, That didn't work. I have repaired the VIPM and restarted my PC. I am seeing the same error though. Please suggest me if any other way exists. Thanks, Bhargavi.
  11. Thank you Ashish, I tried to build the package by clicking the "Do Not Compile on Build" and got the VIPM - Product Activation window. I take that to mean that at the moment there is no way to do this without having a license for the Pro version of VIPM. Is that a correct assessment? Erich
  12. Yes. We have experienced that "Run As Administrator" option does some magic.
  13. Erich, I was able to successfully build the package from the source that was provided by you. I am using LabVIEW 2016.0f5 (32bit) and VIPM 2019.0.0. Can you try the attached package that I was able to build successfully. wireflow_lib_wf_internalclasses-1.0.0.2.vip
  14. Bhargavi, I will suggest to perform VIPM Installation repair operation, reboot PC and then try.
  15. Hi all, I am using VIPM 2018. I am unable to open a VIPB file in my PC. I have attached the error that I see when I open the VIPB file. I am able to open the file in another PC which is having the same version on VIPM. Could anyone help me in understanding and solving this issue? Thanks, Bhargavi.
  16. As another point of data, I even installed the internal VIPM into my LabVIEW installation and then changed all of the calls within the Public VI to use the files from the installed package and then rebuilt the Public package and got the same error. We are actively trying to search for a solution here, so I'm happy to help try some things if it helps to come to a resolution. Thanks, Erich
  17. Hello Ashish, I did just run the example and I get the same error. I am using LabVIEW 2016 and VIPM 2019.0.0 Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help solve this issue. Regards, Erich
  18. Hi Ashish, I have logged into the PC as an administrator and faced this issue when installing the VIPM. Will run as administrator differ to this? Thanks, Bhargavi.
  19. Bhargavi, It was possibly due to some permissions issue. In such situations, we typically suggest to install with "Run As Administrator" option that you get in right mouse click menu. Glad that you got this working. I will keep your solution as another avenue for other who are unable to install using LabVIEW installer. Thanks for sharing this info.
  20. Ashish

JSON download

Ruslan, JKI JSON is on VIPM to download and install. You can even get a "Public Link" that can help install JKI JSON on other computer. For that, in VIPM, right click on JKI JSON package in the packages list, click on "Copy Public Link" option. Give it a try.
  21. Erich, What version of LabVIEW and VIPM are you using? Can you confirm that the code example shared above is same as your issue?
  22. Can i Link this case structure viewer to my existing case structure. i already created one VI using Enum based state machine.Now i want to convert it to JKI state machine.is there any possibility to convert with minimum changes instead of re-implementing.
  23. I'm wondering if any solution to this was ever found? I've run into a similar situation and am looking for solutions. Thanks, Erich
  24. Ruslan

JSON download

Hello! may I download JKI JSON as file *.vip?
  25. Hi all, I have ran the exe present in "C:\National Instruments Downloads\LabVIEW\2018\Products\NI_VIPM_Installer\NIVIP00" location which didn't result in the above errors and installed the VIPM successfully. But, I am not sure why this error has occurred when I install through LabVIEW installer. Thanks, Bhargavi Gowri.
  26. Hi all, I am not able to install VIPM in my PC. The error is as attached below. Please suggest me how to overcome this error and complete my installation. I have tried to install the VIPM from the LabVIEW Installer.
  27. I'm having problems with downloads timing out and I am also trying to download Linx and MakerHub
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.