Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 07/01/2020 in Posts

  1. 2 points
    Hi, I am having an issue with functions palette I generate in VIPM. The palette is generated and behaves correctly in LabVIEW, however, when I click "show in palettes" in VIPM after installing toolkit, instead of my functions palette, Agilent 34401 palette is displayed. Any idea what might be wrong?
  2. 1 point
    Hi @Vollinger. The issue is that LabVIEW addresses items in the palette by their display name. So, if two items have the name "Connect.vi" then LabVIEW will show the first one it finds, even if it's for a different toolkit. The solution/work-around is to change the palette display name of your "Connect.vi" to something like "Connect (MyComponent)". Here's where you would change that name in the palettes, via the palette editor. Does that work for you?
  3. 1 point
    A recent conversation on LAVA: https://lavag.org/topic/21631-anybody-having-problems-with-vipm-2020-and-how-can-i-get-vipm-2019/?tab=comments#comment-132642 Suggest multiple LabVIEW developers are unhappy with the 2020 version of VIPM. I think you have been a bit aggressive in the number of changes, and you need to quickly get on top of some of the issues. You need a 2020.1 version soon.
  4. 1 point
    A little more info I found when playing around: I located .mnu file responsible for my palette in LabVIEW directory and deleted it. Now, as expected, show in palettes does not work. Also, my palette disappeared from LabVIEW funtions palette. When I restore .mnu file, palette is available once more, however, show in palettes displays Agilent 34401 palette after clicking again.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.