Jump to content

Ashish

JKI Team
  • Content Count

    280
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Posts posted by Ashish


  1. We had some other VIPM user having similar issue and here is what was discovered in this package source and the fix that solved the problem:


    ........ discovered a bad class library ownership relationship. Although one of my classes was directly placed within a lvlib, the class itself believed it was within a different lvlib, one that didn't even exist anymore. Despite this corruption, LabVIEW wasn't showing any errors, broken VIs or problems. I only discovered this when I started investigating one of the least well travelled routes with my code and saw some very odd behaviour with a DVR and an in-place structure on the class in question.


    .........resolving this class ownership issue appears to have resolved the problem in VIPM. I can only presume that the ownership corruption caused VIPM to get confused about which libraries to copy, open and close etc., or perhaps caused LabVIEW itself to fail to handle the libraries properly when closing the classes.


    Let me know if this helps or you have a different scenario.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.