Jump to content

Daimones

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Hey Guys, It seems that I'm having a rather strange issue with VIPM 2013.0.1 (Build 1905). I successfully built a package in VIPM 2013.0.0 (Build 1878) and then upgraded VIPM and now whenever I start the build it fails with: =========== START of VIPM 2013.0.1 (build 1905) Error Message =========== An internal VIPM 2013.0.1 (build 1905) Error has occured on: Wednesday February 12, 2014 at 11:18:41 AM = Automated Message Start = Error 10 occurred at Error 10 occurred at New VI Library.vi Possible reason(s): LabVIEW: Duplicate path. Error Conditions: Create Target File error: File Path: <Not A Path> Possible reason(s): LabVIEW: Duplicate path. = Automated Message End = = User Defined Message Start = VI Package Builder Error = User Defined Message End = = Error Handler Call Chain Start = VIPB_API.BuildAndPackageLibraryFromSpec[Private].vi = Error Handler Call Chain End = =========== END of VIPM 2013.0.1 (build 1905) Error Message =========== I narrowed it down to two VIs with names "_subVIs\TabSetByName.vi" and "_subVIs\Driver INI Location.vi". If I exclude these VIs from the package build everything works successfully. These VIs have virtually nothing in common except that they are in fact called from the same single VI, which is also in this package. I tried several different things, such as removing everything internal to the VIs, and removing them from their calling VI as well. I still managed to get the error, The one thing that did allow the package to built in it's completeness however: Renaming these VIs. Simply adding a space or a _ inside the names of these VIs caused the build to work successfully. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul List Wineman Technology
  2. Hey Guys, We seem to have come across a rather strange issue when including a GOOP Class inside of one of our VIPM packages. It seems as though the ConnectorPane tag inside the .lvclass is not getting updated properly for the DVR of the ClassAttributes. So the DVR coming out of "GetClassAttributes.vi" is not the same as the DVR internal to the vi itself. This is due to the whole class getting a name appended to the end of it during the build process. I have attached some images and as you can see, using the outputs from the VI (DVR/cluster) a coercion is required. However using those same two wires internally requires no coercion. Also, if I copy the DVR into the external VI, no coercion is needed. Also if I change the location of the DVR control, another one, there is no coercion either. Let me know if you need any more information. Thanks Guys! - Paul Wineman Technology
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.