Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'caraya'.
Found 1 result
Hi, This is not a problem report but more a success story. Well done crew! I heard about caraya when I looked through the talks of VI Week (and I'm still watching videos) and I wanted to give it a go. I've been wanting to try unit testing for a while but the built-in stuff just wasn't doing it for me. We (work) do all our building, releasing and deployment via Azure pipelines so when I heard that caraya can generate JUnit format test results, I jumped straight in and made myself a test pipeline for a new feature we just added to one of our libraries. I downloaded the TDD template, copied the Pre-Build-Action.vi into my project (it needed a bit of fixing) and defined some tests. Once I had the pre-build vi working I looked at the Azure part. I wanted the pipeline to be aware of the test results. All I had to do is to call the Publish Test Results task which takes the results and publishes them to the Azure test repository and bang! Unit testing done. Here are some screenshots And then I added a broken test