labpython

tedward

Hi,

Just tried to get Package Manager to work with LV8.6 and I seem to have problems with communication with the VI server on LV8.6. I tried to manually configure the VI server port with a few different port addresses and the automatic and it just cant figure out how to communicate. It found on its own how to communicate with LV 8.5.

I never could see the Labpython tool palette to show up on 8.5 or 8.6. Is there a next step that I am missing, other than getting the VI server in 8.6 to work.

Can someone point me in the right direction here.

Thanks

Ted

Hi,

Just tried to get Package Manager to work with LV8.6 and I seem to have problems with communication with the VI server on LV8.6. I tried to manually configure the VI server port with a few different port addresses and the automatic and it just cant figure out how to communicate. It found on its own how to communicate with LV 8.5.

I never could see the Labpython tool palette to show up on 8.5 or 8.6. Is there a next step that I am missing, other than getting the VI server in 8.6 to work.

Can someone point me in the right direction here.

Thanks

Ted

Hi Ted,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues. It's possible that this might help:

Regarding labpython, make sure that you have the ogrsc_dynamicpalette package installed. This is a dependency of the labpython package, but it is not declared correctly by labpython, so it doesn't get installed automatically by VIPM.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

-Jim

Archived