Examples not executable

waldemar.hersacher

According to this advice in the NI forum:

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?boar...=453979#M453979

I uninstalled the oglib_array Version 3 and installed version 2.7-1.

Loading one of the examples will break it.

There are some polymorphic instances missing.

I made a cross test uninstalled version 2.7-1 and installed version 3.0.0 of the oglib_array. I get the same error.

In LV 8.6.1 I get a search for VI "<user.lib>:\_OpenG.lib\file\file.llb\Strip Path Extention - String__ogtk.vi" and "<user.lib>:\_OpenG.lib\file\file.llb\Strip Path Extention__ogtk.vi". Also I get a warning about inserting an unbundle because the File Dialog function is now returning an error cluster.

With this information I installed oglib_file into LV 8.6.1 and I get nor error even with oglib_array in version 2.7-1.

You should add the oglib_file and oglib_appcontrol as dependend files.

BTW:

You can find the EasyXML examples also in the example finder.

post-2801-1257888101.png

post-2801-1257891969_thumb.png

Hi Waldemar,

I'm sorry for the trouble. We actually have a bug open for this, issue:

Can you confirm whether installing oglib_file (and its dependency, oglib_appcontrol) solves all the problems you were describing? I just want to be sure that all of the issues you experienced were due only to this bug and there wasn't something that I missed when reading your post.

Thanks,

Hi Waldemar,

I'm sorry for the trouble. We actually have a bug open for this, issue:

Can you confirm whether installing oglib_file (and its dependency, oglib_appcontrol) solves all the problems you were describing? I just want to be sure that all of the issues you experienced were due only to this bug and there wasn't something that I missed when reading your post.

Thanks,

Hi Jim,

yes I just need to install OpenG File (oglib_file) and the example is working fine in Windows. A colleague is testing the real-time enviroment and some other parts. I was out of office this afternoon so I don't know his results. I'll keep you informed.

Offline installation also worked very well.

BTW:

Fell free to use the screen shot for documentation where to find the examples.

Waldemar,

> yes I just need to install OpenG File (oglib_file) and the example is working fine in Windows

That's good news :)

> A colleague is testing the real-time enviroment and some other parts. I was out of office this afternoon so I don't know his results. I'll keep you informed.

OK, I'm looking forward to hearing how it works for you.

> Fell free to use the screen shot for documentation where to find the examples.

Thanks -- great idea! I've just added it to the documentation, here.

-Jim

Archived