studyLV

JKI state machine Memory performance

JKI state machine Memory performance

I use labview trace toolkit , to find more JKI state Memory`s allocate

if in main.vi four JKI state machine is used,HOW do labview Memory manager slower

program performance?

;)

Hi! ;)

You should be able to use four JKI State Machines in your application without a memory or performance problem. Are you having a memory or performance issue?

Thanks,

-Jim

First ,Thank for JKI State Machines,Very Good.

Just a Little slower program performance, Three JKI State Machines for data compute Parallel,CPU is not 100%.

IN P4 3.0G computer,do not anything , JKI State Machines run one times to need about 10us~50us,main time used for Trim Whitespace.vi

memory resize .when 3 JKI State Machines Parallel data compute, CPU is about 53%~60%.CPU is not 100%.

I just guess that labview Memory manager is one factor 。of course , if data compute to need 10ms or more , Just a Little slower program performance with labview Memory manager.

;)

Hi! ;)

You should be able to use four JKI State Machines in your application without a memory or performance problem. Are you having a memory or performance issue?

Thanks,

-Jim

Dear Jim,

Can you please elaborate a little on this figure of four, can't we use more than four State Machines in our code (as Sub VIs also?) ?

With regards

Shourya

Dear Jim,

Can you please elaborate a little on this figure of four, can't we use more than four State Machines in our code (as Sub VIs also?) ?

With regards

Shourya

Hi Shourya,

You can use as many JKI state machines in your code as you wish. I only mentioned four in response to the specific question by studyLV about using four state machines.

Thanks,

-Jim

Hi Shourya,

You can use as many JKI state machines in your code as you wish. I only mentioned four in response to the specific question by studyLV about using four state machines.

Thanks,

-Jim

Dear Jim,

Thanks for your quick clarification.

I would also like to thank-you for providing this magnificent tool as open-source for people like us and also for helping in it's different implementations. (No wonder that many of the most beautiful things in our life are free, like a simple smile :-)). It has helped improving my coding style enormously and increased my understanding regarding performing complex operations & large application development in LabView.

With regards

Shourya

Dear Jim,

Thanks for your quick clarification.

I would also like to thank-you for providing this magnificent tool as open-source for people like us and also for helping in it's different implementations. (No wonder that many of the most beautiful things in our life are free, like a simple smile :-)). It has helped improving my coding style enormously and increased my understanding regarding performing complex operations & large application development in LabView.

With regards

Shourya

From the entire JKI team, I'd like to tell you that you're very welcome and thank you for the kind words ;)

Thanks,