VIPM activation disabled

odjau

Hi,

This morning, my VIPM professional edition (v3.0 build 1280) seems to be deactivated. Impossible to activate again with my original activation code.

The only unusual thing I've done yesterday on my PC is to merged old unused HD partitions to get more space and be able to install LV 2010.

What can I do to solve this issue ?

Thank you

Sorry about your problem.

Your activation is tied to the computer configuration. If you still have VIPM 3.0 installed, then just go to Help>Activation>Activate VIPM Online... (from the VIPM main window). Then fill out the form.

If you would like to upgrade to VIPM 2010 and you have a current subscription for VIPM Professional or Enterprise, you will need to reactivate VIPM after you upgrade.

When you launch VIPM 2010 for the first time, it will warn you that your registration info is invalid. Just click on “Activate VIPM Professional” and follow the instructions to submit your activation info. JKI will process your request and send you a new activation code ASAP.

Note: You cannot have two separate installations of VIPM (3.0 and 2010). Only one version of VIPM can manage packages within LabVIEW.

Archived