VIPM 2012 Crashing

JMos

Note: This issue is now resolved. Please go

here to download a version of VIPM that does not crash on startup:

===========

Hello,

I have just installed VIPM 2012 and, for some reason, it doesn't go beyond the splash screen...

:(

I tried:

- running as administrator

- checking and setting LV settings as advised in "Resolving issues with VIPM connecting to LabVIEW" document

Any ideas what else I should look at?

I have a LabView 2011 SP1 Professional

All network stuff is set as in the "Resolving issues..." document above.

Error log is included below, but it does not generate new one each time each crashes. Sometimes it just goes to " VI Package Manager has stopped working" box, and gives no error log.

=========== START of VIPM Error Message ===========

An internal VIPM Error has occured on: Friday August 24, 2012 at 10:51:36 AM

= Automated Message Start =

Error 59 occurred at Wininet Network Error: HttpQueryInfo; 0A1E9D45FB06E0BBF2D503E909B014EE:6;

D2A4F1DDDE413FC09DDDB7BAC4D9FE6C:2; 14280DE39C8DAD756B5BEBFD8359AC0C:1;

78C0506DEFD3CCC86D23FCCA90820135; D030F07D3EB857F827E844D79BB99400;

0CE69EE77F62328C32902972D7E75AE9; 7AB7B5ABA36BA111D38C80E9755AB61F; VIPM Check for latest App

Version.vi; VIPM Main Window.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: The network is down, unreachable, or has been reset.

= Automated Message End =

= User Defined Message Start =

automatically checking for VIPM updates on startup

= User Defined Message End =

= Error Handler Call Chain Start =

VIPM Main Window.vi

= Error Handler Call Chain End =

=========== END of VIPM Error Message ===========

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone has any advice on this one?

I contacted support and as a result of that:

I reinstalled the VIPM (again)

Confirmed that my settings are as required.

Tried running as administrator.

Sadly, it is still crashing on the splash screen.

Then I was told to run as "IT Admin" and to turn off corporate firewall for my computer or to take my computer home to see if it works.

I just replied that this is not realistic that IT people will turn off firewall for my machine (or let me run any application with domain administrator rights).

That is where the support ceased.

I will probably try reinstalling VIPM again after upgrading to the latest LabView, but if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

THanks,

John

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have a crash report that you can send us?

Michael,

In addition to the info that I have sent you in the email earlier...

I just finished complete reinstallation of LabView - it is 2012 DS2, patched with newest stuff.

Downloaded new VIPM and installed as administrator.

Unfortunately, it still crashes.

Something is different, because once it went past the splash screen and the manager window appeared before the crash dialog.

It also produced a crash report - I will send it to you in the email.

Thanks for help.

post-6096-0-75984700-1348157629_thumb.png

post-6096-0-02981300-1348157637_thumb.png

post-6096-0-52539000-1348157666_thumb.png

post-6096-0-55796400-1348157672_thumb.png

=========== START of VIPM Error Message ===========

An internal VIPM Error has occured on: Friday August 24, 2012 at 10:51:36 AM

= Automated Message Start =

Error 59 occurred at Wininet Network Error: HttpQueryInfo; 0A1E9D45FB06E0BBF2D503E909B014EE:6;

D2A4F1DDDE413FC09DDDB7BAC4D9FE6C:2; 14280DE39C8DAD756B5BEBFD8359AC0C:1;

78C0506DEFD3CCC86D23FCCA90820135; D030F07D3EB857F827E844D79BB99400;

0CE69EE77F62328C32902972D7E75AE9; 7AB7B5ABA36BA111D38C80E9755AB61F; VIPM Check for latest App

Version.vi; VIPM Main Window.vi

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: The network is down, unreachable, or has been reset.

= Automated Message End =

I have been looking at this piece of report and I wonder if you could tell me where exactly it tries to connect.

Then maybe I could talk to our IT people to find out if our network has anything to do with it.

Thanks!

Try going here:

C:\ProgramData\JKI\VIPM\Settings.ini

And edit the file so the following section matches this:

[OGPM Options]

internet.tcp timeout (s)="60"

internet.proxy.enabled="FALSE"

internet.proxy.address=""

internet.proxy.port="0"

internet.proxy.username=""

internet.proxy.password=""

internet.proxy.Proxy Requires Password?="FALSE"

internet.proxy.Use System Proxy Settings?="FALSE"

Then try starting VIPM again to see if this makes a difference.

If you need network connection help. Read this doc: http://support.jki.net/entries/20589198-solving-vipm-network-connection-issues

Try going here:

C:\ProgramData\JKI\VIPM\Settings.ini

And edit the file so the following section matches this:

[OGPM Options]

internet.proxy.port="0"

Then try starting VIPM again to see if this makes a difference.

If you need network connection help. Read this doc: http://support.jki.net/entries/20589198-solving-vipm-network-connection-issues

No joy... It still crashes.

There was no [OGPM Options] section in this file. I just copy-pasted from your post.

Here is the file in case if you wanted to check.

C:\ProgramData\JKI\VIPM\Settings.ini after adding [OGPM Options] section:

[General]

IsFirstLaunch="FALSE"

Check new ver. of App. on startup?="TRUE"

check for updates on startup?="TRUE"

Suppress Download warning?="FALSE"

Mass Compile After Package Install?="TRUE"

Refresh Palettes After Package Install?="TRUE"

[pkg list view settings]

only installable versions?="TRUE"

Sort Column Index="1"

sort order="ascending"

Group By="All"

VIPM show legend?="TRUE"

VIPM Column Widths="<size(s)=0> "

show deprecated?="FALSE"

[PCE settings]

PCE Sort Column Index="1"

PCE sort order="ascending"

PCE Group By="All"

PCE store packages on add?="TRUE"

PCE Recent File Paths.<size(s)>="0"

PCE show legend?="TRUE"

PCE Column Widths="<size(s)=0> "

[Targets]

Names.<size(s)>="1"

Names 0="LabVIEW"

Versions.<size(s)>="1"

Versions 0="12.0"

Locations.<size(s)>="1"

Locations 0="/C/Program Files (x86)/National Instruments/LabVIEW 2012/LabVIEW.exe"

Ports="<size(s)=1> 3363"

Tested.<size(s)>="1"

Tested 0="FALSE"

Disabled.<size(s)>="1"

Disabled 0="FALSE"

Connection Timeout="120"

Active Target.Name="LabVIEW"

Active Target.Version="11.0"

PingDelay(ms)="-1"

PingTimeout(ms)="60000"

[VIPB Settings]

Last Build Settings.Recent Source Folder \5B \5D.<size(s)>="0"

Last Build Settings.Recent Project Name \5B \5D.<size(s)>="0"

Last Build Settings.Organization Name=""

Regenerate Icons and Palettes="Prompt User"

Launch LabVIEW="Prompt User"

Update functions and controls palette icons="Prompt User"

Add Dependencies as Internal by Default="TRUE"

[Repository]

Repository URLs.<size(s)>="0"

Repository Folders.<size(s)>="0"

Perform SVN Update?="Prompt"

Perform SVN Commit?="Prompt"

Disable Built-In Subscriptions="FALSE"

Repository Names.<size(s)>="0"

Sub Enabled.<size(s)>="0"

Last Managed Path=""

Sub TOS Agreed MD5.<size(s)>="0"

LVTN TOS Agreed MD5=""

VIPN TOS Agreed MD5=""

[Window Positions]

VIPM Window Bounds.bottom="0"

VIPM Window Bounds.right="0"

VIPM Window Bounds.top="0"

VIPM Window Bounds.left="0"

PCE Window Bounds.bottom="0"

PCE Window Bounds.right="0"

PCE Window Bounds.top="0"

PCE Window Bounds.left="0"

VIPB2 Window Bounds.bottom="0"

VIPB2 Window Bounds.right="0"

VIPB2 Window Bounds.top="0"

VIPB2 Window Bounds.left="0"

VIPA Window Bounds.bottom="0"

VIPA Window Bounds.right="0"

VIPA Window Bounds.top="0"

VIPA Window Bounds.left="0"

Display:All Monitors.<size(s)>="0"

[OGPM Options]

internet.proxy.port="0"

It has been suggested by Ashish earlier that this could be firewall or something else on our network.

IT has connected my computer directly to internet and my pc firewall was turned off.

No change unfortunately.

I also looked at the traffic with packet sniffer and it looks that it does not send anything out before crashing.

The first packet I could see was one related to Microsoft crash reporting.

Thanks,

John

I am having exactly the same issue - I want to install Labview Interface for Arduino. I am running Windows XP (fully updated) and Labview 2012 Student Edition. I have done (I think) all the updates to Labview, turned off my antivirus/firewall (AVG) and all I get is the splash screen followed by a very similar message to the one already posted. I have tried it with and without Labview running. Is there any other way to get this single addon into Labview? I did once get the program up but it didn't populate with the available addons before crashing. Help!

Just a footnote to the above. I uninstalled LabView, NI-VISA and VIPM, rolled back the computer and started again this time forgetting about all the updates to LabView and just leaving it in evaluation mode. It took me hours but didn't change the problem. I then put Labview, NI-VISA and VIPM on my Windows 7 machine and it worked without issues. Both machines are running AVG antivirus. Does this give any clues to the problem. Wiki-Errors suggests I download a registry fixer but am a little worried about doing this - 0xC000005 errors are apparently not just created by VIPM.

I have some update on this. It might be the issue that the processor in your Windows machine could be the issue. VIPM 2012 was built with processor optimizations built-in and this could be the reason. For those in this thread, please reply with the processor type you have on the computer which causes VIPM to crash.

Intel Core i7-3930K CPU @ 3.2GHz

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hello guys,

I'm getting exactly the same error (Same Access Violation and same EIP) ) as JMOS does.

I have tried updating drivers, changing the ini-file, turning of firewalls and any other thing in any combination mentioned above.

In the end (after dozens of hours of trying stuff) I gave up and did a clean reinstall of all NI software (including deleting all registry keys) and did not make any difference.

I have an Alienware laptop with an i7-3840QM CPU @ 2.8 GHz.

Is it known that this CPU causes these issues?

Being an NI employee I haven't yet experienced any of these issues on other laptops or desktops.

This really blocks my ability to install several toolkits on this laptop.

Based on the explanation it is unclear to me what is exactly going wrong here.

Are there any new releases planned that will fix this issue?

If not, what can I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...

I'm having same issue I attached the program to my visual studios debugger for what little good it did me. Below is the output:

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\VI Package Manager.exe', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\lvrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wsock32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\psapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18120_none_72d2e82386681b36\GdiPlus.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\niCPULib.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\msvcp90.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\msvcr90.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\RocketDock.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerMenu\PowerMenuHook.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\clbcatq.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ExplorerFrame.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\duser.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dui70.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\QtManager452_2011.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\NIQtCore_2011.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\NIQtGui_2011.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\License Manager\Bin\nilmClient.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\License Manager\Bin\xerces-c_2_6.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\License Manager\Bin\xerces-depdom_2_6.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp71.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr71.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winnsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netutils.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\srvcli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wkscli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rsaenh.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WSHTCPIP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NapiNSP.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wshbth.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\mDNS Responder\nimdnsNSP.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nimdnsResponder.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite\LxiMdnsNsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasadhlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msiltcfg.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc_os.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\nicont.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\nitaglv.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lkdynam.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lksock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lksec.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lkbrow.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lkrealt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\support\lvzlib.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\normaliz.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RpcRtRemote.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\profapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscms.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userenv.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\support\lvanlys.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\MKL\LV110000_BLASLAPACK\libiomp5md.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\MKL\LV110000_BLASLAPACK\LV110000_BLASLAPACK.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\support\lvinput.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dinput.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\Security\nidm_client_thinauth.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\Security\nidm_discovery.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\hid.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x3378) has exited with code 0 (0x0).

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\VI Package Manager.exe', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\kernel32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\KernelBase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\user32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\gdi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lpk.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\usp10.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\advapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rpcrt4.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sspicli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptbase.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shlwapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\version.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\imm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msctf.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\lvrt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\shell32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ole32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\oleaut32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winmm.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winspool.drv', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wsock32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ws2_32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\psapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.7601.18120_none_72d2e82386681b36\GdiPlus.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll'

The thread 'Win32 Thread' (0x500c) has exited with code 1 (0x1).

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\niCPULib.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\msvcp90.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\msvcr90.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\uxtheme.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RocketDock\RocketDock.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PowerMenu\PowerMenuHook.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\clbcatq.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ExplorerFrame.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\duser.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dui70.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\QtManager452_2011.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\NIQtCore_2011.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\NIQtGui_2011.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dwmapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msimg32.dll'

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\License Manager\Bin\nilmClient.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\License Manager\Bin\xerces-c_2_6.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cfgmgr32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\devobj.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\License Manager\Bin\xerces-depdom_2_6.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcp71.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msvcr71.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\IPHLPAPI.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winnsi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netapi32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netutils.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\srvcli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wkscli.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\cryptsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rsaenh.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscoree.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscoree.dll'

'VI Package Manager.exe': Unloaded 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscoreei.dll'

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mswsock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\WSHTCPIP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\NapiNSP.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dnsapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wshbth.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\mDNS Responder\nimdnsNSP.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\nimdnsResponder.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Agilent\IO Libraries Suite\LxiMdnsNsp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasadhlp.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msiltcfg.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sfc_os.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\nicont.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\LabVIEW Run-Time\2011\nitaglv.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lkdynam.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lksock.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lksec.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lkbrow.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\lkrealt.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\support\lvzlib.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wininet.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\normaliz.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\iertutil.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RpcRtRemote.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

First-chance exception at 0x770ec41f in VI Package Manager.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: LVExcept at memory location 0x0018d8b4..

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\profapi.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscms.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\userenv.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\icm32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\support\lvanlys.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\MKL\LV110000_BLASLAPACK\libiomp5md.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\MKL\LV110000_BLASLAPACK\LV110000_BLASLAPACK.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\support\lvinput.dll', Binary was not built with debug information.

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dinput.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

First-chance exception at 0x770ec41f in VI Package Manager.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: ni::dsc::osdep::WinError at memory location 0x0018d5e0..

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\Security\nidm_client_thinauth.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

First-chance exception at 0x770ec41f in VI Package Manager.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: ni::dsc::osdep::WinError at memory location 0x0018d5e0..

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\Shared\Security\nidm_discovery.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

First-chance exception at 0x770ec41f in VI Package Manager.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: ni::dsc::exception::ServiceFailure at memory location 0x0018d534..

First-chance exception at 0x770ec41f in VI Package Manager.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: ni::dsc::osdep::WinError at memory location 0x0018c74c..

First-chance exception at 0x770ec41f in VI Package Manager.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: ni::dsc::osdep::WinError at memory location 0x0018d570..

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\hid.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wintrust.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\crypt32.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

'VI Package Manager.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\msasn1.dll', Cannot find or open the PDB file

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 23ccde0 modified at 23cce14 after it was freed

Windows has triggered a breakpoint in VI Package Manager.exe.

This may be due to a corruption of the heap, which indicates a bug in VI Package Manager.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.

This may also be due to the user pressing F12 while VI Package Manager.exe has focus.

The output window may have more diagnostic information.

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 23ccdc0 modified at 23ccde8 after it was freed

This may be due to a corruption of the heap, which indicates a bug in VI Package Manager.exe or any of the DLLs it has loaded.

This may also be due to the user pressing F12 while VI Package Manager.exe has focus.

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 23ccfa8 modified at 23ccfb8 after it was freed

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: Heap block at 023CC928 modified at 023CCD74 past requested size of 440

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: Invalid address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 02310000, 023CC930 )

First-chance exception at 0x77c543d0 in VI Package Manager.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xababab04.

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: HEAP: Free Heap block 23cd310 modified at 23cd330 after it was freed

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: Heap block at 023CCEB8 modified at 023CD304 past requested size of 440

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: Invalid address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 02310000, 023CCEC0 )

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: Heap block at 023CD3A8 modified at 023CD3F4 past requested size of 44

HEAP[VI Package Manager.exe]: Invalid address specified to RtlFreeHeap( 02310000, 023CD3B0 )

First-chance exception at 0x77c77074 in VI Package Manager.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x890db893.

2013 Download in progress! While were waiting I though it worth mentioning I've tried all the fixes slash guesses that I've encountered thus far in the 2012 crashing thread down to a complete reinstall with registry removal which was a pain.... I've got a fresh install of Labview 2012 32bit waiting right now on the 2013 version we'll see what happens.

I'm posting the following System Information:

post-21762-0-11182500-1376656749_thumb.jpg

post-21762-0-60600500-1376656764_thumb.jpg

This is My JKI Config:

[General]
Warning = DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE.  YOU WILL DAMAGE YOUR SYSTEM.
File Type = JKI Software Product Registry
File Version = 1.0

[Product VI Package Manager]
Version = 2013.0.0.1878
Installed Location = /C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\zzzzzzzzzz
Is Installed = TRUE
Registered User = "Unregistered"
Registered Company = ""
Registered Serial = ""
Registered Activation = "3001312D6501C99CD596ECCF5EF14A09EFADEA0EF5566742B5"
Registered Email = ""
ProductVersion = 13.0.1878

Also here is my Settings.ini :

[General]
IsFirstLaunch="FALSE"
Check new ver. of App. on startup?="TRUE"
check for updates on startup?="TRUE"
Suppress Download warning?="FALSE"
Mass Compile After Package Install?="TRUE"
Refresh Palettes After Package Install?="TRUE"

[pkg list view settings]
only installable versions?="TRUE"
Sort Column Index="1"
sort order="ascending"
Group By="All"
VIPM show legend?="TRUE"
VIPM Column Widths="<size(s)=0> "
show deprecated?="FALSE"
show sub-packages?="FALSE"

[PCE settings]
PCE Sort Column Index="1"
PCE sort order="ascending"
PCE Group By="All"
PCE store packages on add?="TRUE"
PCE Recent File Paths.<size(s)>="0"
PCE show legend?="TRUE"
PCE Column Widths="<size(s)=0> "

[Targets]
Names.<size(s)>="4"
Names 0="LabVIEW"
Names 1="LabVIEW"
Names 2="LabVIEW"
Versions.<size(s)>="4"
Versions 0="12.0 (64-bit)"
Versions 1="12.0"
Versions 2="11.0 (64-bit)"
Locations.<size(s)>="4"
Locations 0="/C/Program Files/National Instruments/LabVIEW 2012/LabVIEW.exe"
Locations 1="/C/Program Files (x86)/National Instruments/LabVIEW 2012/LabVIEW.exe"
Locations 2="/C/Program Files/National Instruments/LabVIEW 2011/LabVIEW.exe"
Ports="<size(s)=4> 3365 3366 3364 3363"
Tested.<size(s)>="4"
Tested 0="FALSE"
Tested 1="FALSE"
Tested 2="FALSE"
Disabled.<size(s)>="4"
Disabled 0="FALSE"
Disabled 1="FALSE"
Disabled 2="FALSE"
Connection Timeout="120"
Active Target.Name="LabVIEW"
Active Target.Version="12.0 (64-bit)"
PingDelay(ms)="-1"
PingTimeout(ms)="60000"
Names 3="LabVIEW"
Versions 3="8.0"
Locations 3="/C/Program Files (x86)/National Instruments/LabVIEW 8.0/LabVIEW.exe"
Tested 3="FALSE"
Disabled 3="FALSE"

[VIPB Settings]
Last Build Settings.Recent Source Folder \5B \5D.<size(s)>="0"
Last Build Settings.Recent Project Name \5B \5D.<size(s)>="0"
Last Build Settings.Organization Name=""
Regenerate Icons and Palettes="Prompt User"
Launch LabVIEW="Prompt User"
Update functions and controls palette  icons="Prompt User"
Add Dependencies as Internal by Default="TRUE"

[Repository]
Repository URLs.<size(s)>="0"