Show in Palette and Show Example point to subfolder/subpalette instead of the main ones

Sara

I have created a package using the VIPM 2011 with multiple examples organized in subfolders and several subpalettes with a common main palette.

When I install the newly created package, however, the "Show in Palette" button shows one of the subpalettes and "Show Examples" shows one of the subfolders.

Any idea on how do I fix this?

Thanks!!

Ashish,

Thanks for your answer.

The Palette is generated correctly. I've got all the subpalettes etc. The problem is the "Show in palette" button in the VIPM once I install the vip. When I click on it, it opens one of the subpalettes :(

I have created a package using the VIPM 2011 with multiple examples organized in subfolders and several subpalettes with a common main palette.

When I install the newly created package, however, the "Show in Palette" button shows one of the subpalettes and "Show Examples" shows one of the subfolders.

Any idea on how do I fix this?

Thanks!!

Have you tried this with VIPM 2012?

Ok. But, are rest of the components installed in the palettes at least?

If possible, you can send us the source folder (send email to support@jki.net) to get dedicated support.

Thanks again, Ashish. But we are finishing the release and I cannot send the source folder right now. I'll take into account for the future :)

Archived