(system) package?

As per i know system packages are sub packages.

If you go to help of VIPM >>"important terminologies" it will give the description of the Sub-packages.

"Sub-package: Sometimes, when building a package, it’s necessary to have some files install outside of the LabVIEW target folder. When this happens, VIPM creates a parent package that contains another sub-package inside of it that targets the system environment (these sub-packages are sometimes called System Packages). When you install this parent package, VIPM extracts the sub-package and places it beside the parent package and installs it together.

So no need to worry about that.

As per i know system packages are sub packages.

If you go to help of VIPM >>"important terminologies" it will give the description of the Sub-packages.

"Sub-package: Sometimes, when building a package, it’s necessary to have some files install outside of the LabVIEW target folder. When this happens, VIPM creates a parent package that contains another sub-package inside of it that targets the system environment (these sub-packages are sometimes called System Packages). When you install this parent package, VIPM extracts the sub-package and places it beside the parent package and installs it together.

So no need to worry about that.

excellent! i'm glad this is not an issue. you may want to update your documentation to include the phrase "(system)" in it. i searched your entire website for that phrase and came up with nothing. well, of course, now this post will be returned...

Archived