Sign in to follow this  
Colbrunn

Error 6

I am having an issue when trying to build a package. I keep getting the exact same error. I have tracked it down to a specific subset of the package. Below is the specific error I get. It seems there is some copy command that puts a '.' before the folder name. See '\.SSCAD Toolkit'. The '.' may be normal, but that it the only thing I can make sense of in the erorr message. If I get rid of the '.' the path is valid and the file opens fine. If I exclude this child-class subfolder from the build (aside from the fact that it is used in other places) I get a similar error with a different child class. Probably just the next one in the list.

Any advice?

There was a problem building SSCAD Toolkit.

Error Details:

Code: 6

Source: Error 6 occurred at Invoke Node in Library.Save__ogb.vi->Copy Project Library Files__ogb.vi->Build Application__ogb.vi->Build Application from Build File__ogb.vi->Build Application from Build File__ogb.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: Generic file I/O error.

=========================

NI-488: I/O operation aborted.

Error Conditions:

Copy Project Library error:

Source: C:\Workspaces\Working vi.lib\.SSCAD Toolkit\Sensor\Classes\Sensor\Digitized Sensor\Single Channel Digitized Sensor\Single Channel Digitized Force Sensor\Single Channel Digitized Force Sensor.lvclass

Target: C:\Documents and Settings\colbrur\Local Settings\Temp\vpbtmp\src\LabVIEW\vi.lib\BioRobotics\SSCAD Toolkit\Sensor\Classes\Sensor\Digitized Sensor\Single Channel Digitized Sensor\Single Channel Digitized Force Sensor\Single Channel Digitized Force Sensor.lvclass

The Project Library is linked to:

Create New Sensor.vi

Advanced Sensor Interface.vi

Get_List_Item Symbol.vi

Read Values_1D DBL Array.vi

Write Configuration File.vi

Create New Sensor.vi

Advanced Sensor Interface.vi

Get_List_Item Symbol.vi

Read Values_1D DBL Array.vi

Write Configuration File.vi

Single Channel Digitized Force Sensor.ctl