VIPM For LabView 2011

What kind of processor do you have on your PC?

Also, please provide the PC, OS, LabVIEW specs (along with the bitness info 32bit/64bit).

I'm a bit embarrassed to say but, It is an older pc that I built ages ago. 32 bit winxp with labview 2011. Not even sp1

2G CPU with 1G DDR Ram. (Sweet for it's day lol)

Anyway, I have a home license generated for this machine only and slow as it is, I can still build executable programs in LV.

I really need some of the open g toolkits to do what I want but this error's got me kinda bummed.

Thanks

The problem is not with labview. VIPM supports labview as far back as 7.1. The problem is the VIPM executable was built with some optimizations compatible with more recent CPU's.

I've been looking around for a solution and so far the only thing that seems to be a possibility is to download the toolkits I want on the new pc then transfer them to the older one.

Has anyone tried this? Is it as simple as it sounds?

That requires me to purchase the "Pro" version. I can't do that. I'm just trying to build a simple ftp transfer program just to make my life a little easier.

Seems every step of the way I have some kind of hassle with labview.

I have 2011 with full home license, but it's almost useless because I can't get any of the toolkits.

There has to be a way to make it work. Is there an older VIPM available to support legacy devices?

Archived