Jump to content
tyk007

VIPM BUild Failed - Fles missing Dependencies

Recommended Posts

I have a vip configuration for a project that uses a number of labview classes. Recently I renamed some of the classes for various reasons. The source mass compiles fine in LabVIEW 2012 (after clearing the compiled object cache).

 

During the VIPM build, I get Error Code 7. Virtually every file in the build is now "missing dependencies" - yet when I open the project in LabVIEW the offending VIs are ok - no broken run arrows etc. I also get this wierd error message:

 

The file at 'D:\xxxxxxx\.Source2012\VariantTools\VariantTools-GUnit.lvclass\VariantTools-GUnit.ctl' was expected to have the qualified name 'VariantTools-GUnit.lvclass:VariantTools-GUnit.ctl', but has the qualified name 'VariantTools.lvclass:VariantTools-GUnit.ctl'.

 

Not sure why this error exists. THe class file opens fine in LabVIEW 2012, and looking at the xml indicates the ctl file name is correct.

 

Any ideas?

Edited by tyk007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a vip configuration for a project that uses a number of labview classes. Recently I renamed some of the classes for various reasons. The source mass compiles fine in LabVIEW 2012 (after clearing the compiled object cache).

 

During the VIPM build, I get Error Code 7. Virtually every file in the build is now "missing dependencies" - yet when I open the project in LabVIEW the offending VIs are ok - no broken run arrows etc. I also get this wierd error message:

 

The file at 'D:\xxxxxxx\.Source2012\VariantTools\VariantTools-GUnit.lvclass\VariantTools-GUnit.ctl' was expected to have the qualified name 'VariantTools-GUnit.lvclass:VariantTools-GUnit.ctl', but has the qualified name 'VariantTools.lvclass:VariantTools-GUnit.ctl'.

 

Not sure why this error exists. THe class file opens fine in LabVIEW 2012, and looking at the xml indicates the ctl file name is correct.

 

Any ideas?

 

I ended up solving the issue by manually opening the control of each class, making an insignificant change (such as re-sizing the cluster) and then applying changes to the control. Although no methods VIs changed this seemed to allow VIPM to perform the build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.