Linx not loading

I'm trying to make the Arduino Uno become the interface to LabView2013. I got the VI package manager, installed the LabView Interface for Aduino, and now I'm attempting to upload the Lifa_Base.ino file into the Arduino Uno. This is the error that I get. Can anyone please help?

sketch_jul30a.cpp.o: In function `loop':

C:\Users\Gerardo\Documents\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2/sketch_jul3 0a.ino:59: undefined reference to `checkForCommand()'

C:\Users\Gerardo\Documents\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2/sketch_jul3 0a.ino:65: undefined reference to `sampleContinously()'

sketch_jul30a.cpp.o: In function `setup':

C:\Users\Gerardo\Documents\arduino-1.0.5-r2-windows\arduino-1.0.5-r2/sketch_jul3 0a.ino:39: undefined reference to `syncLV()'

I was told by the National Instruments community to get LINX instead of LIFA.

Everytime I attempt to install Linx using the JKI VI Package Manager I get an error message that states:

VIPM could not continue. Please fix the error and try again. The following critical error occured:

VIPM could not connect to the LabView 2013. VIMPM requires LabView access as part of the current task execution in progress.

Please verify the VI Server: Exported VIs and Machine Access setting in LabView 2013. Make sure you are allowing access to VIPM by specifying "localhost" in the allowed list.

I've already added the local host in the allowed list yet nothing changes. I get the same error message. Any suggestions?

Archived