Install error when install package for multi-version.

Rexxar

You need to make sure that each LabVIEW version is configured for a different TCP port.

Please see this post for instructions on how to fix the problem.

You might also want to read the LabVIEW Options - Version Management and Configure LabVIEW Port dialog documentation pages.

Thank you,

-Jim

Hi Jim

I have tried as your advice, new case came.

When I give a unique port to it, connection test can not pass.

Another question is when I using proxy server to go to internet, the connection is not success, I ensure I have downloaded some packages using proxy server previously.

post-183-1170033766_thumb.png

post-183-1170033781.png

post-183-1170033795_thumb.png

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having some issues.

Please try to set your VI Server settings manually in the LabVIEW options. Please see this FAQ posting for some instructions.

Regarding the TCP timeout, please try setting your Internet setting TCP Timout to 60 seconds, and see if that helps with the connection problems. I see from your screenshots that it is currently set to 10 seconds.

Also, it would help if you posted your error log files, which will be located here:

C:\Program Files\JKI\VI Package Manager\error

Thank you,

-Jim

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having some issues.

Please try to set your VI Server settings manually in the LabVIEW options. Please see this FAQ posting for some instructions.

Regarding the TCP timeout, please try setting your Internet setting TCP Timout to 60 seconds, and see if that helps with the connection problems. I see from your screenshots that it is currently set to 10 seconds.

Also, it would help if you posted your error log files, which will be located here:

C:\Program Files\JKI\VI Package Manager\error

Thank you,

-Jim

Hi Jim

Following is error log as your requrement.

There are some chinese character in it :) without bad for analysis, I think.

Jan_29_2007.txt

Archived