VIPM on MacOS not finding JKI packages

trobertson79

8 minutes ago, trobertson79 said:

I installed VIPM (2014 because that's the latest build for Mac) on MacOS.  It's showing plenty of packages such as ones from NI, MGI, etc... But oddly, no JKI packages.  So I can't find VI tester in the list.  Any idea what could be causing that?

Hmmm, I'll look into it -- I've VIPM for Mac on my computer. It might be a network issue. Stay tuned...

On 2/26/2018 at 2:36 PM, trobertson79 said:

I installed VIPM (2014 because that's the latest build for Mac) on MacOS.  It's showing plenty of packages such as ones from NI, MGI, etc... But oddly, no JKI packages.  So I can't find VI tester in the list.  Any idea what could be causing that?

Hey @trobertson79we found and fixed an issue on the VIPM package server that was affecting Mac users (that I was able to reproduce on Mac). I just tested the fix and it's working now for me (tested on my Mac).

Please let me know if it's working for you.

5 minutes ago, trobertson79 said:

Yes I can see the JKI packages.  I noticed there appears to now be a "MacOS JKI VI Tester" package

That's great that you can see the packages, now.

Can you describe what you mean by a "MacOS JKI VI Tester" package? I'm assuming this might be the special Mac-compatible package I shared with you yesterday. We didn't actually make that available to the public inside VIPM -- my guess is that it says "unreleased" in the repository information.

Archived