VIPM 2017 crash startup

After installing VIPM 2017 it won't start. 

I can see the startup screen of VIPM but after that i does nothing. I tried to change the compability to windows 8 and with the administrator rights. But that doesn't give an difference.

I hope with the included images that i gave, the information that's needed that could solve this problem.

image.png.389e7b900503adbf80aa96cf8fa55f94.png

image.png.20bdccb30274cfa1816bdec1e6730c59.png

image.png.aefb43e442245f655b85f8b2070727bf.png

Have you referred to this article that shows how to Install and Run VIPM with Run As Administrator Mode: https://support.jki.net/hc/en-us/articles/214135663-VIPM-fails-to-launch-after-splash-screen-on-Windows

Also, if problem persists, refer this article to check the VIPM Troubleshooting logs: https://support.jki.net/hc/en-us/articles/214135523-How-to-submit-VIPM-Troubleshooting-Logs

On 29-3-2018 at 3:35 PM, Ashish said:

Have you referred to this article that shows how to Install and Run VIPM with Run As Administrator Mode: https://support.jki.net/hc/en-us/articles/214135663-VIPM-fails-to-launch-after-splash-screen-on-Windows

Also, if problem persists, refer this article to check the VIPM Troubleshooting logs: https://support.jki.net/hc/en-us/articles/214135523-How-to-submit-VIPM-Troubleshooting-Logs

The first article is what i did. I tried that also with different compabilities. 

I can't do the second article because VIPM quits after the start-up screen in my post. 

On 5-4-2018 at 2:51 PM, Ashish said:

Location of Error file ==> C:\ProgramData\JKI\VIPM\error
The ProgramData folder may be hidden. Watch this video which shows how to make this folder visible: 

=========== START of VIPM 2017.0.0 (build 2014) Error Message ===========
An internal VIPM 2017.0.0 (build 2014) Error has occured on: woensdag maart 28, 2018 at 02:26:55 

= Automated Message Start = 
Error 19 occurred at  [LabVIEW]:skip mass compile after install Read Key (Boolean).vi
Possible reason(s):
LabVIEW:  Configuration type invalid.
= Automated Message End =

= User Defined Message Start = 
    C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\VI Package Manager.exe\OGPM Set Target.vi
= User Defined Message End =

= Error Handler Call Chain Start =
    VIPM Splash.vi
= Error Handler Call Chain End =

Is this the correct information that you wanted? 

Thanks for providing the error message. It appears to be a permissions issue.

I will suggest to uninstall VIPM and Reinstall. But, this time while reinstalling, I want you to RightMouseClick or Shift+RightMouseClick on VIPM Installer and select "Run As Administrator" option.

Let me know how it goes.

On 13-4-2018 at 6:50 PM, Ashish said:

Thanks for providing the error message. It appears to be a permissions issue.

I will suggest to uninstall VIPM and Reinstall. But, this time while reinstalling, I want you to RightMouseClick or Shift+RightMouseClick on VIPM Installer and select "Run As Administrator" option.

Let me know how it goes.

I've just tried that, no result. 

Here is the error code after the reinstallation. 

An internal VIPM 2017.0.0 (build 2014) Error has occured on: maandag april 16, 2018 at 09:17:47 

Error 19 occurred at  [LabVIEW]:skip mass compile after install Read Key (Boolean).vi
Possible reason(s):

C:\Program Files (x86)\JKI\VI Package Manager\VI Package Manager.exe\OGPM Set Target.vi

VIPM Splash.vi
=========== END of VIPM 2017.0.0 (build 2014) Error Message ===========

An internal VIPM 2017.0.0 (build 2014) Error has occured on: maandag april 16, 2018 at 09:17:47 

Possible reason(s):

Error(s) Generated in Splash Window

VIPM Splash.vi
=========== END of VIPM 2017.0.0 (build 2014) Error Message ===========

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...