Inteactive Mode and Custom Colors

Christoph

Hi

not sure if I'm misunderstanding but what's the use of "I want different colors" and "allow interaction" ?

I don't see any different behavior when clicking on the UIs in "interactive" and non-interactive mode (colors do work).

I also don't understand the colors, when dragging a UI to a FP (with different color) it changes back to default colors on the FP.

Also "Allow interaction" - checkbox and left color box collide (see picture).

Last but not least: how do you exit interactive and color mode? I had to restart LabVIEW.

946326959_jkibug.png.df308c6700386c927a0fb12fe111952d.png

Regards

Christioh

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

• @Christoph, you can press Ctrl+R to re-initialize the Palette. That will exit the interactive and color modes.

• I just noticed another bug using these easter eggs (see video attached).

Here is what I did: I first changed the colors of the controls (works well, very cool feature 😊) and then I "allowed interaction" to have a better idea of how these controls would behave on the front panel. After doing that, I selected the JKI Flat UI 2.0 theme inside the Palette and noticed the controls did change color, but I couldn't click on them. I then tried the same thing with my own controls (that I previously added to the Palette) and same problem, I couldn't click on them. In this case, they also wouldn't change color when I moved my mouse pointer over them. 

Best,

Benoit

Edited by Benoit Viguier
  • Like 1