Jump to content
Tim S

Error installing JSON tool with VIPM

Recommended Posts

Below is the error Details from the failed installation.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

 

Tim

 

Main Package Name: JKI Serialization v1.0.1.14
Package Name with Error: JKI Serialization v1.0.1.14
Error Message: VIPM could not install the package jki_lib_serialization-1.0.1.14 .
Error Code: 8
Error Source: Open/Create/Replace File in C67C17A61D892A779727551BEF09A84E->43105161E3ECC5D5EE650DF274C1CB11->0ED5338B9A29C49A512F6049C2CCAE99->1DBEABF39FB76470575E756F0E9DB3AC->87355405EFC0DDB6ACE0A96175E31D86->OGPM Class.lvlib:89AC7BADF759B8183E200C1F7AFA7855->OGPM Class.lvlib:3617A98EB64CF6012064A2A881466B07->579BE417495B7ADCD1FF111EE165D832->VIPM Main Window.vi<APPEND>
C:\ProgramData\JKI\VIPM\cache\jki_lib_serialization-1.0.1.14.spec
===============
Main Package Name: JKI Unicode v1.0.0.7
Package Name with Error: JKI Unicode v1.0.0.7
Error Message: VIPM could not install the package jki_lib_unicode-1.0.0.7 .
Error Code: 8
Error Source: Open/Create/Replace File in C67C17A61D892A779727551BEF09A84E->43105161E3ECC5D5EE650DF274C1CB11->0ED5338B9A29C49A512F6049C2CCAE99->1DBEABF39FB76470575E756F0E9DB3AC->87355405EFC0DDB6ACE0A96175E31D86->OGPM Class.lvlib:89AC7BADF759B8183E200C1F7AFA7855->OGPM Class.lvlib:3617A98EB64CF6012064A2A881466B07->579BE417495B7ADCD1FF111EE165D832->VIPM Main Window.vi<APPEND>
C:\ProgramData\JKI\VIPM\cache\jki_lib_unicode-1.0.0.7.spec
===============
Main Package Name: JKI JSON v1.1.10.37
Package Name with Error: JKI JSON v1.1.10.37
Error Message: VIPM could not download the package jki_lib_json_serialization-1.1.10.37 from the remote server.
Error Code: 1
Error Source: (No Package Info found for "jki_lib_json_serialization-1.1.10.37") OGPM Class.lvlib:A49D5A837FB8B8AA12AB7AF4D6183704 in 8287055C6AB423A5B8472CDE8E59DC22->VIPM Main Window.vi

===============

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to complete this - in case someone else sees this issue - we've made some server changes on our end which are the root cause of this problem.  The server changes have changed permissions on users.  Running VIPM as an administrator solved this problem.  While we're working on the permissions settings, I've set the shortcut to VIPM to run as Administrator and all works just fine.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.