LabVIEW crash / warning upon closing related to Design Palette?

JKane

I have been getting a warning most times when I exit LabVIEW. From the LVInternalReport it appears the common factor listed in each log is something JKI Design Palette related. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the add-on but the issue came back. Looking back through other internal reports I saw this happened back with my LabVIEW 2016 and now with 2019. I also see entries in the log related to JKI State Machine. I am debating what to do next. Do I try again to uninstall-reinstall the Design Palette and possibly JKI State Machine? Do I reinstall LabVIEW? NI said I should reach out to you guys.

*** Dumping Bread Crumb Stack ***
*** LabVIEW Base Address: 0x006F0000 ***
#** DisposeInstrument: "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2019\resource\JKI\Design Palette\JKI SDP.lvlibp\036831A07BF4FB3CCCDDA1A66B6F3EFE.vi"
#** VILinkObjRemoveCore: "C:\Program Files (x86)\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2019\resource\JKI\Design Palette\JKI SDP.lvlibp\AC5ED7F4E25FE187629E3D8D1B2E91D6.vi"
*** End Dump ***

See attached lvlog.txt

lvlog.txt