Problem downloading package managaer

Hi,

I've been trying to download the package manager today. Most of the time the download starts but stops before finishing. It brings up a message saying the connection with the server was reset. I've had varying amounts of the file successfully download, sometime as much as 40% but usually less than 10%. I've tried a couple different computers at my company and also different browsers (IE, Netscape, Mozilla). Has anyone else had any problems?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi,

I've been trying to download the package manager today. Most of the time the download starts but stops before finishing. It brings up a message saying the connection with the server was reset. I've had varying amounts of the file successfully download, sometime as much as 40% but usually less than 10%. I've tried a couple different computers at my company and also different browsers (IE, Netscape, Mozilla). Has anyone else had any problems?

Thanks,

Dan

Hi Dan,

Please send us a support request, using this link:

http://jameskring.com/index.php?page=contact

We will work with you to resolve the dowload issue and make sure that you get up and running, quickly.

Thanks,

-Jim

I was able to finally get it to download a little after 5pm central time. Thanks for responding. I'll let you know if I have any problems in the future.

Dan

Hi Dan,

I'm happy to hear that. My suspicion is that it might have been an issue with a proxy (or other) server between you and our download server.

Thanks,

-Jim

Archived