SULLutions

[NOT A BUG] Can't Reorder Mirrors on a Mac

At NI Week you guys suggested that my problems with Package Manager hanging might be a function of the mirror being used. I tried to drag superb-east and internap higher in the order, but I get a slashed circle (not permitted) cursor and nothing reorders. :D

I don't have LV8 on my PC, so I can't check if reordering mirrors works there.

At NI Week you guys suggested that my problems with Package Manager hanging might be a function of the mirror being used. I tried to drag superb-east and internap higher in the order, but I get a slashed circle (not permitted) cursor and nothing reorders. :D

I don't have LV8 on my PC, so I can't check if reordering mirrors works there.

Paul,

This is a known issue with LV 8.0 runtime engine, please check the following VIPM help link for more details.

And for the resolution (where do I get LV runtime 8.01), you might want to check this link as well.

Best Regards

PJM

Paul,

This is a known issue with LV 8.0 runtime engine, please check the following VIPM help link for more details.

And for the resolution (where do I get LV runtime 8.01), you might want to check this link as well.

Best Regards

PJM

Philippe,

Thanks, I don't know how I could have missed that note about reordering links. :D

I did search the NI site earlier today but couldn't find the runtime engines. That certainly fixes the problem on the Mac. I'm waiting for the PC to reboot, but I'm sure it will work there too.