Sign in to follow this  
TiTou

VIPM Pro

Hello,

As announced, VIPM Professional edition will be a paid product, no doubt this will provide an ever better product for developers.

I was just wondering if the price (or range of price) was already known and if being part of the beta test program would imply a discount ?

Warm regards

TiTou

Edited by TiTou

Hi TiTou,

I can tell you that VIPM Professional Edition will cost less than a LabVIEW license. :)

Offering a discount to beta testers is a great idea -- I'll pass it on to our sales and marketing department. Note that one of the best way to get discounts on JKI products is to provide us with consistent and quality feedback on our products -- we like to reward such behavior. ;)

Thanks,

-Jim

[...]less than a LabVIEW license. :)

That's quite a wide range, from 0 to LabVIEW license price :P

Note that one of the best way to get discounts on JKI products is to provide us with consistent and quality feedback on our products -- we like to reward such behavior. ;)

That make sense ;)

Thanks

TiTou

TiTou,

I just learned that JKI will be making some announcements at NI Week about VIPM Professional Edition pricing. So, you won't have to wait too long to find out ;)

Thanks,

-Jim