VIPM 1.1 Beta 2 expired

chrisdavis

Today I tried to run my install of VIPM 1.1 Beta 2 (Build 622) and it had expired. A dialog presented itself asking if I wanted to begin using the community edition or continue to use the professional edition. When I selected community edition, I was unable to continue, the dialog kept appearing on two different machines that I've installed VIPM on.

I decided to go to the download link to make sure I had the most current version. It seems that there is an unannounced release candidate 1 version out now (build 623), which I didn't have. I'll try installing it now and see if it helps.

FYI, When I install it, it gives me 60 more days of activity. Keep up the good work, just wanted to let you know about the error with the community edition dialog.

Today I tried to run my install of VIPM 1.1 Beta 2 (Build 622) and it had expired. A dialog presented itself asking if I wanted to begin using the community edition or continue to use the professional edition. When I selected community edition, I was unable to continue, the dialog kept appearing on two different machines that I've installed VIPM on.

I decided to go to the download link to make sure I had the most current version. It seems that there is an unannounced release candidate 1 version out now (build 623), which I didn't have. I'll try installing it now and see if it helps.

FYI, When I install it, it gives me 60 more days of activity. Keep up the good work, just wanted to let you know about the error with the community edition dialog.

Hi Chris,

You beat us to the punch :huh:

We will be announcing the release candidate today.

Thanks,

-Jim

Archived