[RESOLVED] Error Code 1

Fred Sanford

All of the packages have shown up in VIPM.

4 of them were installed and show online status as Local. ni_goop_wizard, nilib_rectangle, nirsc_html_help_common, and ogpatch_ni_motion7X_bugfix.

The other 31 Packages show as Remote except for ogpatch_ni_motion6X_bugfix which shows as local but not installed.

When I right click on any of the uninstalled packages and select install I get a results screen and the action will say NOT installed.

If I double click on an uninstalled package I get the VIPM Error screen.

All of them show:

Error Code: 1

Error Source: (Package "enter package name here" is not cached.) Long Octal number->Long Octal number->OGC Main Window.vi

This could be my fault as I thought VIPM was locked up because the hour glass was on for so long and I stopped the download process part way through.

But how do I remedy this and get VIPM to install the packages?

Thanks,

Fred.

Hi, I installed VIPM today and am having the exact same problem today! Is there anyone else who has had this problem. I have a feeling that it may have something to do with the server being down for some reason.

If anyone knows more about the problem could they please let me know. Thanks

All of the packages have shown up in VIPM.

4 of them were installed and show online status as Local. ni_goop_wizard, nilib_rectangle, nirsc_html_help_common, and ogpatch_ni_motion7X_bugfix.

The other 31 Packages show as Remote except for ogpatch_ni_motion6X_bugfix which shows as local but not installed.

When I right click on any of the uninstalled packages and select install I get a results screen and the action will say NOT installed.

If I double click on an uninstalled package I get the VIPM Error screen.

All of them show:

Error Code: 1

Error Source: (Package "enter package name here" is not cached.) Long Octal number->Long Octal number->OGC Main Window.vi

This could be my fault as I thought VIPM was locked up because the hour glass was on for so long and I stopped the download process part way through.

But how do I remedy this and get VIPM to install the packages?

Thanks,

Fred.

Gentlemen,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with VIPM. I believe that this is related to the issue we have been having with the SourceForge.net package servers.

> 4 of them were installed and show online status as Local. ni_goop_wizard, nilib_rectangle, nirsc_html_help_common, and ogpatch_ni_motion7X_bugfix.

These packages are all served directly by OpenG and are not served by SourceForge.net, which supports the theory that the issue is with SourceForge.net

Can you please post your error log files, here, so that we can examine them? You can find them here:

C:\Program Files\JKI\VI Package Manager\error\

Again, we are very sorry about this issue and will work hard to get it fixed, as soon as possible.

Thank you,

-Jim Kring

Archived