Getting packages on a non-networked computer

ocrts

I've read through the FAQ and searched around, but can't find an answer. Hopefully someone here can help (please!).

I just upgraded a non-network computer (that cannot be networked, even temporarily) with LabVIEW 8.6 (from 7.1). It is a single computer license, so I can't put it on another computer that has internet access. I do have LabVIEW 7.1 on a networked computer. I want to add all the OpenG packages to the non-networked computer for LV8.6. They are there for LV7.1. I have installed the free version of VIPM 2 onto the non-networked computer.

Without upgrading VIPM to the pro version (no budget for that), how do I either:

- Properly upgrade the 7.1 versions of the OpenG packages to 8.6; or

- Download the 8.6 versions of the OpenG packages without LV8.6 installed and then transfer them to the non-networked computer that has LV8.6

Thanks ahead for the help.

I've read through the FAQ and searched around, but can't find an answer. Hopefully someone here can help (please!).

I just upgraded a non-network computer (that cannot be networked, even temporarily) with LabVIEW 8.6 (from 7.1). It is a single computer license, so I can't put it on another computer that has internet access. I do have LabVIEW 7.1 on a networked computer. I want to add all the OpenG packages to the non-networked computer for LV8.6. They are there for LV7.1. I have installed the free version of VIPM 2 onto the non-networked computer.

Without upgrading VIPM to the pro version (no budget for that), how do I either:

- Properly upgrade the 7.1 versions of the OpenG packages to 8.6; or

- Download the 8.6 versions of the OpenG packages without LV8.6 installed and then transfer them to the non-networked computer that has LV8.6

Thanks ahead for the help.

Hi,

You can download the OpenG Packages, individually, here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengtoolkit/

There are also some links here:

http://wiki.openg.org/Category:OpenG_Packages

Once you have the packages, you can add them to VIPM's package list using the File>>Add Packages menu option.

Thanks,

-Jim

Archived